services such as [repair and maintenance work, breakdown services]("You" or "Your" or "Yourself" or "User") access the
website [http://live.koover.in] and any mobile application owned and operated by KRSV Innovative Auto Solutions Private
Limited (hereinafter referred to as "Company"), collectively referred to as, "the Platform" and the Services (as defined below)
provided through the Platform.
INFORMATION OR SERVICES THROUGH THE PLATFORM. YOU’RE USE OF THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE
PART A - GENERAL TERMS RELATING TO SERVICES
- The Platform provides the following services (collectively, "Services"):
The total price indicated on the Platform by the User for any automotive service offering is inclusive of the items
described for that service and may not include additional services found to be required at the time of availing the service.
In such a case the User will discuss any change in scope with the customer and additional payments where required shall be made
by the customer to the User. Any payment collected from the customer for automotive service, shall be transferred to the User
within 2 (two) days from date of order booking on the Platform.
The Company is not responsible, and has no liability for, the genuineness or completeness of any request for automotive
services placed by the customers using As part of the Services, the Company shall make available spare parts for purchase on
the Platform by the Users, to be sold further to customers that approach the Users for automotive services. Company strives
to provide the Users with the best prices possible on spares. The pricing details for purchase of spares by the Users, are
disclosed on the Platform at the time of placing an order. The ordered spares shall be delivered by the Company to the location
of the User.
You agree to upload on the Platform, within a period of 7 (seven) working days from the date of any automotive
service provided to a customer, such details of the customer and the service provided as shall be instructed by the
Company. You acknowledge and accept that the uploaded customer data shall remain the property of the Company.
Currently all Services are provided to you at no cost. However, the Company reserves the right to charge a fee for
any of the Services at any time, without specifically informing You of the same. Any revision of fee shall be notified on
the Platform and shall be applicable for Services availed after such notification.
You agree to initiate work on each service request promptly and in no case later than [1 week] from the date of
order booking for any automotive service by the customer.
Any automotive service once booked using the Platform, cannot be cancelled or modified by the User.
The Company shall not disclose any customer data obtained from one User to any other User on the Platform, unless
on receiving request from the Account of a customer.
The Company does not provide any guarantee that registering as User will result any particular volume of bookings or work.
2. Payment Services
- It allows Users access to all registered customers on the Platform
- It enables Users to effectively communicate their service offerings and prices to the registered customers;
- It facilitates regular interface of Users with their customers for receiving and accepting order bookings [and payment]
for automotive services and sharing service updates, and enables the Users to effectively manage customer appointments;
- It gives the Users access to an online database of all records relating to each vehicle that their customers have gotten
serviced by the User through the Platform;
- It facilitates periodic service reminders from Users to the customers;
- It serves as a medium for Users to drive improvements in the quality of service based on customer feedback; and
It provides a mechanism for the Users to order and pay for spares
- The Company may, at its discretion, add, modify or remove any of the Services listed above from time to time.
PART B - GENERAL TERMS RELATING TO PLATFORM
1. Use of Platform
- At the time of booking spares, You may be required to make payments on the Platform. To the extent permitted by applicable
providers to process payments and manage payment card information.
- In order to make payments online to the Company, You undertake to use a valid payment card provided by a financial
institution that is recommended by the Company, to have sufficient funds or credit available to complete a payment for the
spares ordered and have an Account on the Platform in good standing. By providing payment card information, You represent,
warrant, and covenant that: (1) You are legally authorized to provide such information; (2) You are legally authorized to
perform payments from the payment card account; and (3) such action does not violate the terms and conditions applicable to
your use of such payment card account or applicable law. You agree that You are responsible for any fees charged by your mobile
carrier in connection with your use of the payment services through your mobile. The Company shall use the payment card information
to time through the Platform.
- When you indicate your intention to pay for the spares using the payment services, you authorize the service provider
to charge your payment card for the full amount of your final bill. You may only use the payment services to pay the full
amount of the bill; no partial payments are permitted.
- The Company shall mail a payment receipt to your registered email address, on completion of a transaction using the
payment services. You may print and save copies of these receipts
- You agree to make timely payments of all outstanding amounts due to the financial institution that has provided You
the payment card for purchase of spares through the Platform.
- Except to the extent otherwise required by applicable law, the Company is not liable for any payments authorized through
the Platform using your payment card information. Particularly, the Company is not liable for any payments that do not complete
because: (1) Your payment card account does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction or the transaction would exceed
the credit limit of the payment card account; (2) You have not provided us with correct payment card information; (3) Your
payment card has expired; or (4) circumstances beyond the Companys control (such as, but not limited to, power out ages, interruptions
of cellular service, or any other interferences from an outside force) prevent the execution of the transaction.
2. Eligibility to Use
- Use of the Platform is offered to You upon the condition of acceptance of all the terms, conditions and notices contained
and before the Services are provided on the Platform. If no such separate consent is sought, Your continued use of the Platform,
- By (i) using this Platform or any Services provided by this Platform in any way; or (ii) merely browsing the Platform,
at the homepage.
3. User Account, Password, and Security
- The Services are not available to minors under the age of eighteen (18) or to any Users suspended or removed by the
Company for any reason whatsoever. If You do not conform to the above qualification, You shall not be permitted to avail
of the Services or use the Platform. You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person
barred from receiving Services under the applicable laws.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse access to the Services offered on the Platform to new Users or to terminate access
granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
- You shall not have more than one active Account (as defined hereinafter) on the Platform. Additionally, You are prohibited
from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring Your Account to another party.
4. User Obligations
- In order to avail the Services, You will have to register on the Platform and created an account (Account).
If you are using the Platform on a compatible mobile or tablet, you will have to install the application and then proceed with
registration. You agree to provide details about yourself, including your name, address, contact details and vehicle information.
- You shall ensure that the Account information provided by You is complete, accurate and up-to-date. You shall promptly
update any change in the Account information provided by You at the time of registration. If You provide any information that
is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Company has
reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Company has the right to
suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Platform (or any portion thereof) at its
- You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account
Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a)
immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security,
and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. Company cannot and will not be liable for
any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this provision. You may be held liable for losses incurred by
Company or any other user of or visitor to the Platform due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of
Your failure in keeping Your Account information secure and confidential.
- Use of another users Account information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited.
and use this Platform and the Services provided therein.
- You agree to use the Services, Platform and the materials provided therein only for purposes that are permitted by: (a)
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Platform and the materials or Services by any means other than through
the interface that is provided by Company. You shall not use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program,
algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the
Platform or Content (as defined below), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the
Platform, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not
specifically made available through the Platform
- You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Platform or Services, You may be exposed to content from other
users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. Company disclaims all liabilities arising in relation
to such offensive content on the Platform.
- If the Platform allows You to post and upload any material on the Platform, You hereby undertake to ensure that such
material is not offensive and in accordance with applicable laws. Further, You undertake not to:
You agree that You are solely responsible to Company and to any third party for any breach of Your obligations
any such breach.
You agree that Company may, at any time, modify or discontinue all or part of the Platform, charge, or offer opportunities to
some or all Platform Users.
5. Use of Materials
- Defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any information that is harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory,
obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, inappropriate,
profane, infringing or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or that threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or
sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any
cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by applicable intellectual property laws unless You
own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may
damage the operation of the Platform or another's computer;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Platform or the Services
(or the servers and networks which are connected to the Platform);
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, any other systems or networks
connected to the Platform, to any Company server, or to any of the Services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking,
password mining or any other illegitimate means;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform, nor breach
the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse
look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User, of or visitor to, the Platform, to its source, or
exploit the Platform or Services or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way whether or
not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than
Your own information, as provided for by the Platform;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Platform, systems resources, accounts, passwords,
servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Platform or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Collect or store data about other Users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section.
- Use any device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction
being conducted on the Platform, or with any other person's use of the Platform;
solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Company or other third parties;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin
or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- Reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative
works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Platform.
- Except as expressly indicated herein, the Company hereby grants You a non-exclusive, freely revocable (upon notice from the
Company), non-transferable access to view, download and print any materials available on the Platform, subject to the following
The rights granted to You in the materials as specified above are not applicable to the design, layout or look and feel of the
Platform. Such elements of the Platform are protected by intellectual property rights and may not be copied or imitated in whole
or in part.
Any software that is available on the Platform is the property of the Company. You may not use, download or install any
permission of Company.
Any Services availed from the Platform will be strictly for personal use of the User. The User hereby expressly agrees
that any Services availed by the User will not be sold, resold, bartered, transferred or in any way used for any commercial
purposes or for profit.
6. Usage Conduct
- You may access and use the materials solely for personal, informational, and internal purposes, in accordance with the
- You may not modify or alter the materials available on the Platform;
- You may not distribute or sell, rent, lease, license or otherwise make the materials available on the Platform available to
- You may not remove any text, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the product catalogues or any other materials
available on the Platform.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
- You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer equipment’s and Internet connections that may be
required to access, use and transact on the Platform.
- You are also under an obligation to use this Platform for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge
in any activity that is not envisaged through the Platform.
8. Third Party Content
- The Platform and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user
interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (collectively, the "Content") on the Platform
is owned and controlled by Company and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement
of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Platform ("Marks") are the property of Company or other respective
third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of Company, or the third party that may own the
- Except as expressly provided herein, You acknowledge and agree that You shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate,
transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from the Company.
The Platform makes available general third party information and other data from external sources ("Third Party Content").
The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content
provided to You is obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Company does not provide any guarantee with respect to any the
Third Party Content and Company shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by You based on Your reliance on or use of such data.
9. Disclaimer Of Warranties & Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW:
10. Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
- THE PLATFORM, SERVICES AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED BY COMPANY ON AN AS IS BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS,
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVICES WILL MEET
YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (II) THE RESULTS
THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE LATFORM, OR SERVICES WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (III) THE QUALITY OF THE
PLATFORM OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR THAT (IV) ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE PLATFORMOR SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM COMPANY OR THROUGH OR FROM USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE
- COMPANY WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY RELATED TO USER CONTENT ARISING UNDER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LIBEL, PRIVACY, PUBLICITY,
OBSCENITY OR OTHER LAWS. COMPANY ALSO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE MISUSE, LOSS, MODIFICATION OR UNAVAILABILITY OF
ANY USER CONTENT.
- COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A CONSEQUENCE OF UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT OR
ACCOUNT INFORMATION IN CONNECTION WITH THE PLATFORM OR ANY SERVICES, EITHER WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE. COMPANYHAS ENDEAVORED
TO ENSURE THAT ALL THE INFORMATION ON THE PLATFORM IS CORRECT, BUT COMPANYNEITHER WARRANTS NOR MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING
THE QUALITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY DATA, INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICE. COMPANYSHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DELAY
OR INABILITY TO USE THE PLATFORM OR RELATED FUNCTIONALITIES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE FUNCTIONALITIES, OR FOR ANY
INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, FUNCTIONALITIES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF
THE USE OF THE PLATFORM, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. FURTHER, COMPANYSHALL NOT BE
HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR NON-AVAILABILITY OF THE PLATFORM DURING PERIODIC MAINTENANCE OPERATIONS OR ANY UNPLANNED SUSPENSION OF ACCESS
TO THE PLATFORM THAT MAY OCCUR DUE TO TECHNICAL REASONS OR FOR ANY REASON BEYOND COMPANY'S CONTROL. THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES
THAT ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM IS DONE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND
THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH
MATERIAL OR DATA.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company including but not limited to its officers, directors, consultants,
agents and employees from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including
legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Company
that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty,
harmless against any claims made by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with, Your use of the Platform or
- In no event shall Company, its officers, directors, consultants, agents and employees, be liable to You or any third party for
any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data
or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising out
of or in connection with Your use of or access to the Platform, Services or materials.
- The limitations and exclusions in this section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws.
- You agree that Company may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate Your access to the Platform for
irreparable harm to Company, for which monetary damages would be inadequate, and You consent to Company obtaining any injunctive
or equitable relief that Company deems necessary or appropriate in such circumstances. These remedies are in addition to any other
remedies Company may have at law or in equity.
Company will be entitled to recover from You, and You agree to pay, all reasonable attorney’s fees and costs of such
action, in addition to any other relief granted to Company.
terminate Your agreement with Company, You may do so by (i) not accessing the Platform; and (ii) closing Your Account on the
Company may also terminate or suspend all or a portion of Your Account or access to the Services with or without reason.
Termination of Your Account may include: (i) removal of access to all offerings within the Platform or with respect to the Services;
(ii) deletion of Your records and Account Information, including Your personal information, log-in ID and password, and all related
information, files and materials associated with or inside Your Account (or any part thereof); and (iii) barring of further use of
You agree that all terminations shall be made in Company’s sole discretion and that Company shall not be
liable to You or any third party for any termination of Your Account, or Your access to the Platform and Services.
If You or Company terminate your use of the Platform, Company may delete any content or other materials relating to Your
use of the Platform or the Services and Company will have no liability to You or any third party for doing so.
13. Governing Law
may be applicable to You from time to time (or have acted in a manner that clearly shows that You do not intend to, or are unable
to, comply with the same);
- Company is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Services to You is, or becomes, unlawful or
upon receiving request for termination by law enforcement or other government agencies);
- The provision of the Services to You by Company is, in Company's opinion, no longer commercially viable; or
- Company has elected to discontinue, with or without reason, access to the Platform, the Services (or any part thereof).
14. Report Abuse
shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles.
- You agree that all claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation
between You and Company shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore, India and You hereby
accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
of any objectionable content on the Platform, please report to the following e-mail id: [email@example.com].
acceptable to You.
17. General Provisions
- You hereby expressly agree to receive communications by way of SMS, e-mails from Company relating to Services provided through
- A User can unsubscribe/ opt-out from receiving communications from Company through SMS and e-mail anytime by visiting
18. IP Infringement
- Notice: All notices of Company will be served by email or by general notification on the Platform. Any notice provided to
- Severability: If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Term of Use, or portion
thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the
constitute a waiver by Company of that provision or right.
If You believe the Platform or any of the Services violates your intellectual property, You must promptly notify our
agent in writing at [firstname.lastname@example.org]. These notifications should only be submitted by the owner of the intellectual property
or an agent authorized to act on his/her behalf. However, any false claim by a User may result in the termination of Your
access to the Platform. You are required to provide the following details in your notice:
19. Feedback and Information
- the intellectual property that You believe is being infringed;
- The item that You think is infringing and include sufficient information about where the material is located on the Platform;
- A statement that you believe in good faith that the item you have identified as infringing is not authorized by the intellectual
property owner, its agent, or the law to be used in connection with the Platform;
- Your contact details, such as your address, telephone number, or email;
- A statement that the information you provide in Your notice is accurate, and that You are the intellectual property owner or
are an agent authorized to act on behalf of the intellectual property owner whose intellectual property is being infringed; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Any feedback You provide to this Platform shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Company shall be free
to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that (i)
Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties; (ii) Company is not under
any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; and (iii) You are not entitled to any
compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Company for the feedback under any circumstances.
Copyright All rights reserved.